Friday, January 21, 2011

Nearly a year later.. Pictures of my triathlon I completed on May 15, 2010 in St. George.


Right before I started my race.. I was smiling but instead I was shaking!




I was kicking so hard because I thought I was in last place. I seriously thought I was swimming so slow. Turns out I was fifth in the swimming part. (BTW its not that bad)

The transition is one the hardest parts. Some people have it down to a tee. Me.. I was still struggling with the wet suit clear until I made it up to by bike. (I guess there was a huge dead fish next to me. My mom was freaked that I would touch it.)
On my way to transition to running...

At the finish line. Yeah I cried. My mom cried and I swear Sean cried. It was such an emotional thing to complete something I worked so hard for. I would definitely recommend doing one in your lifetime.

Sean congratulating me after my race.


Probably the coolest thing about my triathlon is my parents drove 6 hours up to St. George to surprise and be my cheerleader. It meant so much to me!




No comments:

Post a Comment