Saturday, March 13, 2010

Murphy's Law


Murphy's law is known as "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong" We are the Murphys that don't believe it and thus became known as the Lawbreakers. Clever huh? I thought so...

Sean and I were over at a friend's house last night and she was showing us her blog. Sean told me later he really thought it would be cool to start a blog and I was thinking the exact same thing. Sean will probably be better at upkeeping the blog because he enjoys writing and sharing his thoughts.

A little blurb about us Murphys. We were married in the San Diego Temple on 12.27.08. We are currently living in Provo, Utah both attending BYU. We are both majoring in History and Sean will be the first to graduate in August. I will hopefully follow in April 2011. Then wherever the Lords leads us, Sean will begin to pursue his dream of being a Lawyer. After that we will have lots of kids and hopefully lots of money.. Wishful thinking, I know..
-Caroline

1 comment:

  1. It is fun to read what you have to say, you're a good writer! You just have to keep posting :) Can't wait to hear about your triathlon. It is in 3 days!!! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete